"Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Waters will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert." Isaiah 35:6

Monday, February 17, 2014

I Had a Dream...........

Dear Family,

I had a dream on Valentine's Day night that  Miriam fully recovered from her stroke. She went out with grandma and Doris. She looked just like nothing has ever happened to her. When she got back home, I knelt down and held her hands. I told her how much I love her, that I was so saddened by her physical pain and sufferings. She answered back with her beautiful smile and said that she was in no pain at all. I cried and cried in front of her with so much joy. I woke up still crying from my dreams. I prayed to God and pleaded with Him to make that dream come true.

In His Time,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment